HomePortalRules + New Members FAQRegisterLog in

Share | .
 

 Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:38 pm

@Alex. wrote:
I'm sorry but that slogan is incredibly stupid.
Thanks for commenting but next time your comment could be a little bit more positive happy heheh.lol
I joke

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8


Last edited by Peter.A on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex.
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Thanks for commenting but next time could you please not tell me what to do? Thanks.

Edit:

'Can I start at any age?

You can start at any age. Children under 10 should ride under adult supervision.'

LOL. And why the hell is Northwoods distributing Z-Shred wheels and STILL trying to claim to be legit? Northwoods just comes across as a bunch of phony marketing crap.


Last edited by Alex. on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:54 pm

@Alex. wrote:
Thanks for commenting but next time could you please not tell me what to do? Thanks.

Lol santa

I think I saw a purple bottom??? hmmmm tasty

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8
Back to top Go down
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 952
Join date : 2011-10-04
Age : 23
Location : Mass, USA
Setup : BW
2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Peter, no offence but he has a point.... Z shred is eh... and the fact of the mater is Northwood is selling it.. Another thing is, you can't really tell him to say positive things when it's his opinion. We have freedom of speech for a reason you communist.
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:19 pm

@TylerE wrote:
Peter, no offence but he has a point.... Z shred is eh... and the fact of the mater is Northwood is selling it.. Another thing is, you can't really tell him to say positive things when it's his opinion. We have freedom of speech for a reason you communist.

I know he has a right to his opinion, I was just joking Tyler, jeeez man and the whole Z shred thing has nothing to do with me and the company is legitimate but it aint my decision to get rid of the wheels...

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8
Back to top Go down
TylerE
Every Day FBHQer
Every Day FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 952
Join date : 2011-10-04
Age : 23
Location : Mass, USA
Setup : BW
2.0 BRT <3
FF G6D
FBS extra smoof
TKY

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:36 pm

The communist thing was a joke as well, either way it would be allot nice in my opinion if they made their own "GRADE A" wheels instead of distributed Z Shred wheels. That's just me though.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 3703
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 19
Location : North London
Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:18 pm

The owner just comes out of no where saying he loves fingerboards and he has a pasion for it?? what a bunch of bullshit

_________________
chiller123 wrote:
I knew only one person would create this thread, The almighty melvin!






Click this.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Fingerboardhq
Back to top Go down
JT
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 21
Location : Iowa
Companies : JTfingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Okay so ive been back on the forum 2 whole days and started looking at this thread and really I read every comment on all 4 pages read every word on the site examined all the products and watched team videos and this company seems beast the decks look georgious and besides selling z-shred wheels I don't see much wrong with the company other than about 10 haters who have been on the for since what July or August. When I first posted JT decks on here all everyone did was hate but guess what
Hating just makes people famous (except Holden) And all i see is this thread blowing up and guess what every time you comment and it mOves to the top of the portal page someone is going to look thus more people are hearing about the company and you guys trying to bash the company out of existence for selling z shred wheels isn't going to work and tbh when JT started getting bigger the best mold I ever had was made by the owner of prowood and sold to me from the owner. So if anybody wants to hate then hate on me the company owner who has to use someone else mold and couldn't even keep the compang alive quit hating on a company that's still open that is working hard to be the best they can
And to all the new and old people that are hating and getting 800+ post in 2 months your ruining the forum.
Thanks and just an FYI id kill to be sponsored by these guys so stfu
Justin

_________________
[00:41:53]RyanMarshment:I make meth in my bathtub.

@nocomply wrote:
@FoamyFingers wrote:
^ please stop spamming the thread


who phuck is you????? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.jtfingerboards.weebly.com
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 3703
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 19
Location : North London
Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:33 pm

cool story bro.

_________________
chiller123 wrote:
I knew only one person would create this thread, The almighty melvin!






Click this.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Fingerboardhq
Back to top Go down
JT
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 1166
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 21
Location : Iowa
Companies : JTfingerboards

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:39 pm

@Noel wrote:
cool story bro.
Your only the millionth person to say that to someone who has a point you wouldnt like it if you were hated on for copying that from someone would you?

_________________
[00:41:53]RyanMarshment:I make meth in my bathtub.

@nocomply wrote:
@FoamyFingers wrote:
^ please stop spamming the thread


who phuck is you????? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.jtfingerboards.weebly.com
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:24 pm

@Noel wrote:
The owner just comes out of no where saying he loves fingerboards and he has a pasion for it?? what a bunch of bullshit

Are you serious?! He has made 2 vids so far and posted to me through email, jeeez get your facts right

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8
Back to top Go down
Rdcruzer
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 4145
Join date : 2009-11-06
Location : london, england
Companies : fingerboarding :D
Setup : FL Fingerboard <3 <3
Mellow Yellow BRTs
FlatFace BRT edition wheels
FL tape <3 <3 <3

BW Pornstorm
Ytrucks
Oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:27 pm

ughhhh why do people hate for no reason, stuff looks nice blah blah
Just why do people give it so much shit to write essays on stuff like this man, it's just a fingerboard company, the owner's not doing anything wrong so why hate on it so much!

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/Rdcruzer
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/users/Rdcruzer
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:32 pm

@Rdcruzer wrote:
ughhhh why do people hate for no reason, stuff looks nice blah blah
Just why do people give it so much shit to write essays on stuff like this man, it's just a fingerboard company, the owner's not doing anything wrong so why hate on it so much!

Exactly what I am wondering, you guys do not know the owner like I do, he dislikes posting stuff here because of the hatred........ No

I think I liked this forum when I just signed up

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8
Back to top Go down
Noel
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 3703
Join date : 2010-10-22
Age : 19
Location : North London
Companies : Flatface my ass

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Oh my bad im sorry

_________________
chiller123 wrote:
I knew only one person would create this thread, The almighty melvin!






Click this.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Fingerboardhq
Back to top Go down
cherrygrip
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 1206
Join date : 2010-12-09
Age : 18
Location : London.
Setup : Temple Fingerboards
Blackriver Trucks
Oak wheels.
Foamy G.

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:48 pm

I really feel that Northwoods is in it for the money.
Why does he need a copyright when he has just started, and his excuse when people complained was, to quote from Peter A, 'He's new to the scene', so why the fuck has he started a business? He also only picked up on the fact selling all china stuff was bad once people said, then he paired up with Z shred.

Sorry, But I'm not liking northwoods...

_________________
Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:50 pm

Alex J wrote:
I really feel that Northwoods is in it for the money.
Why does he need a copyright when he has just started, and his excuse when people complained was, to quote from Peter A, 'He's new to the scene', so why the fuck has he started a business? He also only picked up on the fact selling all china stuff was bad once people said, then he paired up with Z shred.

Sorry, But I'm not liking northwoods...

It's fine if you don't support Northwoods but the owner has been fingerboarding for more than 10 years and he is a real ripper, he just aint wiith the scene as much as you and I are.
# Alex yah legend happy

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3358
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 22
Companies : Temple Decks

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:19 am

Like RD said, it's just fingerboarding. If you don't like Northwoods then don't pay any attention to them. Just ignore their posts. It's that simple.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Deshawn Harris
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 233
Join date : 2011-12-06
Age : 31
Location : New Jersey, America

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:10 am

Alex J wrote:
I really feel that Northwoods is in it for the money.
Why does he need a copyright when he has just started, and his excuse when people complained was, to quote from Peter A, 'He's new to the scene', so why the fuck has he started a business? He also only picked up on the fact selling all china stuff was bad once people said, then he paired up with Z shred.

Sorry, But I'm not liking northwoods...

Actually, its the first plan of any business to make a copyright so that your product and image is protected. Its 101, really. Thats me standing up for business method, not so much this company. I dont know too much about this company, so i wont protect it. The products look suspect, that much i can say.

study

Back to top Go down
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:11 pm

@Deshawn Harris wrote:
Alex J wrote:
I really feel that Northwoods is in it for the money.
Why does he need a copyright when he has just started, and his excuse when people complained was, to quote from Peter A, 'He's new to the scene', so why the fuck has he started a business? He also only picked up on the fact selling all china stuff was bad once people said, then he paired up with Z shred.

Sorry, But I'm not liking northwoods...

Actually, its the first plan of any business to make a copyright so that your product and image is protected. Its 101, really. Thats me standing up for business method, not so much this company. I dont know too much about this company, so i wont protect it. The products look suspect, that much i can say.

study

:roll:

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8
Back to top Go down
Rdcruzer
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 4145
Join date : 2009-11-06
Location : london, england
Companies : fingerboarding :D
Setup : FL Fingerboard <3 <3
Mellow Yellow BRTs
FlatFace BRT edition wheels
FL tape <3 <3 <3

BW Pornstorm
Ytrucks
Oak wheels

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Peter you only make things worse, you don't have any valid points to back your sponsor and when someone says something good about them you just agree

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/Rdcruzer
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/users/Rdcruzer
Peter.A
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 18
Location : Dublin,Ireland
Companies : J.F.S
Setup : Hashtag Peter.A signature deck
Snow tape
J.F.S black bearing wheels
Redawn gold trucks wide


PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:44 pm

@Rdcruzer wrote:
Peter you only make things worse, you don't have any valid points to back your sponsor and when someone says something good about them you just agree


:roll: This forum is realy confusing, how is it a bad thing if I agree?
If you don't do what everyone else does on this forum you will be disliked, fuck sake! I aont gonna kiss anyones ass just to FIT IN!

_________________
I'm Peter and I ride for Northwoodsfb. $wag.bro.live it.
www.youtube/user/JUSTFINGASK8
Back to top Go down
cherrygrip
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 1206
Join date : 2010-12-09
Age : 18
Location : London.
Setup : Temple Fingerboards
Blackriver Trucks
Oak wheels.
Foamy G.

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:49 pm

@Deshawn
It's 101 if you're in it for the money. Making a brand.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Northwoods
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 42
Companies : Northwoods performance fingerboards
Setup : BIGSTIC!!

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Alex J
Making a brand means taking something serious. I call it putting on your big boy pants (its not 101, more graduate school type of thing). There is more to a company than just pretending you do stuff. You always write negative and hurtful responses on my post. You are entitled to your opinion, but I challenge you to educate yourself before making such assumptions and accusations. You truly do not know one real fact about me or what my company is doing. You are however, making a true effort to sabotage a company for bringing their A game to the table. You can be mad at me for being legit and taking fingerboarding as serious as Burton takes snowboarding or DC takes skate shoes. I believe fingerboarding deserves such a level of respect. ANYONE can make a fingerboard, it is easy. That is why there are so many pop up "companies". What is not easy is making a fingerboard perfect, high quality and full of thought, designing/milling a steal press, registering the company for legal trade and making art public for the world to see and more importantly use.
I don't know anything about TEMPLE fingerboards so I pay you the respect of staying off of your updates.
I spend over 10 hours a day working on my boards and company and have so for over a year. I eat and have a place to live because I work freelance production, editing and so forth. I support several riders (world wide), events (world wide), I teach people how to fingerboard, I donate my time and boards to a Children's hospital here, I even have special programs in place to help riders grow and those who truly need the sport receive boards.
Whatever your complaint about any of my intentions, know this. The sick girl in the wheelchair and nursing staff did not care if my board had Zshred wheels or that a small group of haters on a forum have ignorant things to say. They cared about how to do a railslide or where else in the play room they could skate and how thankful they were for the experience.
I am clearly in this for my love of fingerboarding and need to share it. Northwoods is a tool for me to spread the love. Question my motivation all you want, I know why I was put on this earth. I can bring a smile to a face, young and old, rich or poor, any race, sick or healthy with a small skateboard, I make with my bare hands. I am following my heart and making my dreams and the wishes of others come true.


Peace to you
Ps. I added Zshred. I carry the same stock I always have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northwoodsfb.com
Harry.Speakman
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
avatar

Posts : 489
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 17
Location : Westhoughton, Bolton
Setup : Yellowood engraved deck,
Ytrucks x3 yellow
Oak Wheels RV Black

Blosom Leaf graphic deck,
Ytrucks x3 black and white
FF BRR edition/ soon to be oaks

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:11 pm

@Northwoods wrote:
Alex J
Making a brand means taking something serious. I call it putting on your big boy pants (its not 101, more graduate school type of thing). There is more to a company than just pretending you do stuff. You always write negative and hurtful responses on my post. You are entitled to your opinion, but I challenge you to educate yourself before making such assumptions and accusations. You truly do not know one real fact about me or what my company is doing. You are however, making a true effort to sabotage a company for bringing their A game to the table. You can be mad at me for being legit and taking fingerboarding as serious as Burton takes snowboarding or DC takes skate shoes. I believe fingerboarding deserves such a level of respect. ANYONE can make a fingerboard, it is easy. That is why there are so many pop up "companies". What is not easy is making a fingerboard perfect, high quality and full of thought, designing/milling a steal press, registering the company for legal trade and making art public for the world to see and more importantly use.
I don't know anything about TEMPLE fingerboards so I pay you the respect of staying off of your updates.
I spend over 10 hours a day working on my boards and company and have so for over a year. I eat and have a place to live because I work freelance production, editing and so forth. I support several riders (world wide), events (world wide), I teach people how to fingerboard, I donate my time and boards to a Children's hospital here, I even have special programs in place to help riders grow and those who truly need the sport receive boards.
Whatever your complaint about any of my intentions, know this. The sick girl in the wheelchair and nursing staff did not care if my board had Zshred wheels or that a small group of haters on a forum have ignorant things to say. They cared about how to do a railslide or where else in the play room they could skate and how thankful they were for the experience.
I am clearly in this for my love of fingerboarding and need to share it. Northwoods is a tool for me to spread the love. Question my motivation all you want, I know why I was put on this earth. I can bring a smile to a face, young and old, rich or poor, any race, sick or healthy with a small skateboard, I make with my bare hands. I am following my heart and making my dreams and the wishes of others come true.


Peace to you
Ps. I added Zshred. I carry the same stock I always have.


hi northwood

its harry from the sponsorship email could you reply about my address thanks harry
Back to top Go down
Harry.Speakman
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
avatar

Posts : 489
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 17
Location : Westhoughton, Bolton
Setup : Yellowood engraved deck,
Ytrucks x3 yellow
Oak Wheels RV Black

Blosom Leaf graphic deck,
Ytrucks x3 black and white
FF BRR edition/ soon to be oaks

PostSubject: Re: Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Alex J wrote:
@Deshawn
It's 101 if you're in it for the money. Making a brand.

alex northwood have some nice decks my friend has one and i love it im might well proberbly will get one.

Back to top Go down
 

Northwoods **UPDATED** 1-25-12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Companies / Company Updates-