HomePortalRules + New Members FAQRegisterLog in

Share | .
 

 Witness. Fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2014-11-12
Age : 27
Location : NJ
Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Witness. Fingerboards   Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:02 am

Greetings!

I've been making decks for a bit now.  I have my first "stock" up on bigcartel.  Just three decks up right now, but I worked long and hard on these.  Also, since it's my first stock, I'm offering free shipping inside the US, and I'm including a random split or blank in two of the three orders.  Let me know your thoughts!  
 
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com/



[url=]
[url=]

_________________
Youtube Page
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-03-28
Age : 34
Location : Richmond, VA

PostSubject: Re: Witness. Fingerboards   Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:04 pm

so stoked on these, Matt!
Back to top Go down
@DICKKLEGG420
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2016-04-06
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Witness. Fingerboards   Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:31 pm

CAN CONFIRM THESE ARE LEGIT!

_________________
Back to top Go down
Turnt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 3168
Join date : 2013-06-07
Age : 26
Location : comin out da fax machine

PostSubject: Re: Witness. Fingerboards   Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:37 pm

OG's keeping the forum in purgatory.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://brutalfingerboards.bigcartel.com/
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2014-11-12
Age : 27
Location : NJ
Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Witness. Fingerboards   Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:05 pm

@Turnt wrote:
OG's keeping the forum in purgatory.

Well someone's gotta do it bom

_________________
Youtube Page
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2014-11-12
Age : 27
Location : NJ
Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Witness. Fingerboards   Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:29 am

I have some more decks up.  Peep em if ya wish flower

witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com


_________________
Youtube Page
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
GunnerBoser
Trade Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3363
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 20
Location : Little Falls, Minnesota - USA
Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Witness. Fingerboards   Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:55 am

these actually look sweet dude. you have a pic of the shape at all?

_________________



@Ryan wrote:
"We're havin a little liability issue with the glow sticks....y'all are throwin them and y'all are peggin little kids.."

Click for more
Spoiler:
 

@Danny H wrote:
Gunner's eyebrows are genuinely threatening.

Refs: http://www.fingerboardhq.net/t18128-references-for-gunnerboser#279427
Back to top Go down
http://Facebook.com/dances.with.chickens
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2014-11-12
Age : 27
Location : NJ
Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Witness. Fingerboards   Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:55 pm

@GunnerBoser wrote:
these actually look sweet dude. you have a pic of the shape at all?

Thanks a lot! I have a pic of the shape in the OP at the top and I also have one on the bigcartel site: witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com.
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
GunnerBoser
Trade Moderator
avatar

Posts : 3363
Join date : 2012-01-12
Age : 20
Location : Little Falls, Minnesota - USA
Companies : O.G. Decks
Setup : Tech deck flip with super slippy fome tape
Freestyle fb super whels
Hot rod fb trucks wit my bushin I made

PostSubject: Re: Witness. Fingerboards   Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:09 pm

@Uncle Brigamini wrote:
@GunnerBoser wrote:
these actually look sweet dude. you have a pic of the shape at all?

Thanks a lot! I have a pic of the shape in the OP at the top and I also have one on the bigcartel site: witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com.


oh shit I didn't see that. Me likey cool

_________________



@Ryan wrote:
"We're havin a little liability issue with the glow sticks....y'all are throwin them and y'all are peggin little kids.."

Click for more
Spoiler:
 

@Danny H wrote:
Gunner's eyebrows are genuinely threatening.

Refs: http://www.fingerboardhq.net/t18128-references-for-gunnerboser#279427
Back to top Go down
http://Facebook.com/dances.with.chickens
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 349
Join date : 2014-11-12
Age : 27
Location : NJ
Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Beta Bushings
Oak RV2 Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Witness. Fingerboards   Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:33 am

More decks on the site! This time, a variety of graphics.

witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com





_________________
Youtube Page
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
Mubange
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
avatar

Posts : 86
Join date : 2016-02-11
Location : Germany
Companies : Galaxy of Flowers Fingerboards
Setup : Galaxy of Flowers TB#1
y trucks
y wheels
fbs smooth tape

PostSubject: Re: Witness. Fingerboards   Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:15 pm

nice!

_________________
Instagram: @goffingerboards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Witness. Fingerboards   

Back to top Go down
 

Witness. Fingerboards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Companies / Company Updates-