HomePortalRules + New Members FAQRegisterLog in

Share | .
 

 Anyone selling joy cults or flatface wheels?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reiss.fb
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner


Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-07-27

PostSubject: Anyone selling joy cults or flatface wheels?   Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:18 pm

Anyone selling joy cults or flatface wheels for cheap, through PayPal and can ship to the uk
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
avatar

Posts : 1269
Join date : 2013-06-07
Age : 22
Location : Jersey
Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling joy cults or flatface wheels?   Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:31 pm

Please read the rules before posting. You have to be a member on here for a certain amount of time and then you can apply to the Buy/Sell/Trade Section and then you can post in that section.

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/user/Manhoagie
http://honeycombfbs.bigcartel.com

[21:11:45] @ JessM : fine i'll just take a nap on the megaramp



@Robert wrote:
@JessM wrote:
Not even a birtHday thread fOr the god himseLf... DisappointEd iN you all.



You think you're so fucking clever, don't you
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/Manhoagie
jamestown1
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 301
Join date : 2016-03-28
Age : 34
Location : Richmond, VA

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling joy cults or flatface wheels?   Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:29 pm

Hey @JessM, How often do you guys check that thread for approvals? Im not even too sure if that section is even very active but it would be nice to be active on that section of the forum as well. Thanks mate!
Back to top Go down
JessM
Supporter
Supporter
avatar

Posts : 1269
Join date : 2013-06-07
Age : 22
Location : Jersey
Setup : honeycomb, g6a's, fbs, td wides

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling joy cults or flatface wheels?   Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:51 pm

@jamestown1 wrote:
Hey @JessM, How often do you guys check that thread for approvals? Im not even too sure if that section is even very active but it would be nice to be active on that section of the forum as well. Thanks mate!

I'm honestly not too sure how often that thread is checked since I don't have the ability to grant access to BST. Perhaps @WantSomeSlaw knows? Help us Henry you little bitch.

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/user/Manhoagie
http://honeycombfbs.bigcartel.com

[21:11:45] @ JessM : fine i'll just take a nap on the megaramp



@Robert wrote:
@JessM wrote:
Not even a birtHday thread fOr the god himseLf... DisappointEd iN you all.



You think you're so fucking clever, don't you
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/Manhoagie
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-08-14
Age : 16
Location : Cambridge, UK
Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling joy cults or flatface wheels?   Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:03 pm

It is reasonably active but don't get to excited. I made the mistake of expecting a thriving fingerboard market when waiting for my approval however there is still some good stuff on there from time to time.

_________________
Wes W. "I heard if you tickle Simon's nuts he will grant you three wishes, you could go about it that way."

Flop-E "All the kids in my year hate me because I steal all their girlfriends."

[05:14:17 19/04/2016] mattyb : why are all women have penis
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2013-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Under your bed.
Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling joy cults or flatface wheels?   Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:40 am

@JessM wrote:
@jamestown1 wrote:
Hey @JessM, How often do you guys check that thread for approvals? Im not even too sure if that section is even very active but it would be nice to be active on that section of the forum as well. Thanks mate!

I'm honestly not too sure how often that thread is checked since I don't have the ability to grant access to BST. Perhaps @WantSomeSlaw knows? Help us Henry you little bitch.
So contrary to what a lot of people think, I actually don't have the power to allow access to people. Only admins have that power. We could check it as much as we want, but ultimately it's up to the admins. I hope that clears things up! fuck you jess

_________________
Shit could be worse
http://www.youtube.com/user/WantSomeSlaw
Instagram: wantsomeslawfb
Back to top Go down
Uncle Brigamini
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2014-11-12
Age : 27
Location : NJ
Companies : Witness. Fingerboards
Setup : Witness. 32mm
BRT Wides w/Chubz
FF BRT Wheels

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling joy cults or flatface wheels?   Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:53 am

@jamestown1 wrote:
Hey @JessM, How often do you guys check that thread for approvals? Im not even too sure if that section is even very active but it would be nice to be active on that section of the forum as well. Thanks mate!

Send a PM to Danny H. He should be able to hook you up.

_________________
Youtube Page
Back to top Go down
http://witnessfingerboards.bigcartel.com
Danny H
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 10427
Join date : 2009-07-13
Age : 21
Location : Leeds
Setup : Blosom Split Ply
TNP Tape
Y-Trucks X4
Cartwheels

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling joy cults or flatface wheels?   Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:44 am

I check the thread every now and then and filter through the approvals, but the main issue is the number of people with 2 posts just asking for approval. It means I have to filter through 20 posts to get one approval out of it, if any active members want their approval speeding up the best thing to do is drop me a PM and I'll sort it out happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pornhub.com
GrimeyFingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-07-19
Setup : Bollie, generic trucks and CNC wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling joy cults or flatface wheels?   Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:47 pm

@Danny H wrote:
I check the thread every now and then and filter through the approvals, but the main issue is the number of people with 2 posts just asking for approval. It means I have to filter through 20 posts to get one approval out of it, if any active members want their approval speeding up the best thing to do is drop me a PM and I'll sort it out happy

PMd you man.
Back to top Go down
WantSomeSlaw
Trade Moderator
avatar

Posts : 2574
Join date : 2013-05-14
Age : 17
Location : Under your bed.
Setup : What's a fingerboard?

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling joy cults or flatface wheels?   Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:01 am

@GrimeyFingers wrote:
@Danny H wrote:
I check the thread every now and then and filter through the approvals, but the main issue is the number of people with 2 posts just asking for approval. It means I have to filter through 20 posts to get one approval out of it, if any active members want their approval speeding up the best thing to do is drop me a PM and I'll sort it out happy

PMd you man.
But bro this is the problem. He's upset that he has to sift through a bunch of people that only have 2 posts, so he wants serious posters who have too long of a wait to PM him. He DOES NOT want people with 5 posts PMing him. It doesn't matter if you PM him or not because you only have 5 posts, and have not been on this forum for the minimum time required.

_________________
Shit could be worse
http://www.youtube.com/user/WantSomeSlaw
Instagram: wantsomeslawfb
Back to top Go down
GrimeyFingers
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-07-19
Setup : Bollie, generic trucks and CNC wheels.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling joy cults or flatface wheels?   Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:02 am

Want some slaw, the info I spoke with him about in the PM would possibly make up for those issues. Let's let him decide.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Taylor
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2014-08-14
Age : 16
Location : Cambridge, UK
Setup : Berlinwood, BRTs, WC, Winks, FBS.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone selling joy cults or flatface wheels?   Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:29 am

^^^ you haven't been on long enough to join anyway, need 2 months.

_________________
Wes W. "I heard if you tickle Simon's nuts he will grant you three wishes, you could go about it that way."

Flop-E "All the kids in my year hate me because I steal all their girlfriends."

[05:14:17 19/04/2016] mattyb : why are all women have penis
Back to top Go down
 

Anyone selling joy cults or flatface wheels?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Fingerboarding Discussion & News-