HomePortalRules + New Members FAQRegisterLog in

Share | .

I want to get a fingerboard obstacle.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mew9294
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : Wishing to start a deck company!
Setup : Yo average setup boi

PostSubject: I want to get a fingerboard obstacle.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:21 am

OK here's the deal,
I'm new to fingerboarding and I want to buy my first obstacle but I don't know what to get. I want something short in height but a bit long sorta like Blackrivers box 1. If there any cheap ledges or box's or any sort of cool obstacle you guys know of please tell me!
Thanks.

FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: I want to get a fingerboard obstacle.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:02 pm

Check out @greatscottfb on instagram. He makes solid obstscles and hand paints everything.
Back to top Go down
meekin
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture

PostSubject: Re: I want to get a fingerboard obstacle.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:25 pm

look at NPR crete but a blackriver pole bank is sweet too.

JRizzle wrote:
Jheeze I think I would have creamed my pants if that stuff was out when I was like 12/13!

Jaymes wrote:
I don't want none of that homemade hack job with welds that look like a monkey did it
Back to top Go down
Robert
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer

Setup : 卐卐卐

PostSubject: Re: I want to get a fingerboard obstacle.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:16 pm

Hunter_Barbian wrote:
Check out @greatscottfb on instagram. He makes solid obstscles and hand paints everything.

I don't think he sells those.

If you're looking for cheap alternatives to BRR I suggest trying to make some of your own obstacles. Get a small amount of concrete and find some molds that you like. You can use tupperware, drawer organizers, cardboard, etc to make molds. You'll spend roughly 20-30 on supplies and come out with a ton of cool obstacles!

YouTube
Back to top Go down
Hunter_Barbian
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

PostSubject: Re: I want to get a fingerboard obstacle.   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:22 pm

Robert wrote:
Hunter_Barbian wrote:

I don't think he sells those.

If you're looking for cheap alternatives to BRR I suggest trying to make some of your own obstacles. Get a small amount of concrete and find some molds that you like. You can use tupperware, drawer organizers, cardboard, etc to make molds. You'll spend roughly 20-30 on supplies and come out with a ton of cool obstacles!

Yes, he does. Check out his instagram
Back to top Go down
InstaFinga
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Setup : Homewood 33mm High Mold, Wide BRTs, Oak RV2, Teak Tuning - CaliFingers 33mm, YTrucks, YWheels

PostSubject: Re: I want to get a fingerboard obstacle.   Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:38 pm

Big Brother fingerboards use to have sweet little granite tables that worked well. Or just find granite and make legs for it!

Mew9294
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner

Companies : Wishing to start a deck company!
Setup : Yo average setup boi

PostSubject: Re: I want to get a fingerboard obstacle.   Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:44 am

Ok guys thanks for the help, there's one problem though, I live in Australia I checked out BBFB and they don't ship to here but NPR crete obstacles look good, I might get one of those

I want to get a fingerboard obstacle.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Fingerboarding Discussion & News-