FBHQ Regular

Setup : Berlinwood Xwide:
X4's, China wheels, stock tuning
Brutal Custom:
TDLB's, Duros, witchcrafts
Zink, Ktown, 2 Bawsewoods, 2 woobs, Beastpants, Cowply:
All have wide BRT's, Oaks or FF wheels, & Witchrafts

PostSubject: Junk Pile Street Plaza!   Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:48 am

My neighbor and I found some wood in a junk pile across the street and started building some ramps. It was going to be a loading dock style bank with some added on ledges, steep banks, etc. After cutting everything out I started messing with the layout; ditching the loading dock base all together and came up with a pretty cool plaza that I think will have some really good flow to it. Everything is being wood glued right now, (nails or screws will split the crappy wood) but here is a sketch of what the final product should look like. I'll add pictures when it is done. Obviously it is going to be a little more janky because we used scrap wood, but it isn't looking too bad so far.

Back to top Go down
willskate14
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer

Setup : both set up broken so im using my frind set up: restored Berlinwood, some tape fbs maybe, Winkler Wheels Big Daddy's, Y-trucks x4, Y-trucks bushings.

R.i.p my old zink :/

PostSubject: Re: Junk Pile Street Plaza!   Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:36 am

The sketch look sick I can't wait to see the final product!
Back to top Go down
Flippedoutfb
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer

Companies : FingerPrintRamps.
Setup : 32mm yellowwood wasp deck,Ytruck32mm x4 ed whitecolor with oak acid green wheels.derik j handmade 32mm deck with brr32mm trucks ff brr edition wheels.30mm,Yellowood dl headset graphic,blackriver trucks,FF G7O dual wheels.THose are my main 3 sets at the moment.

PostSubject: Re: Junk Pile Street Plaza!   Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:26 am

Sketch looks nice. I build all my parks out of scrap that I get from job sites. if you goto hardware store and get 1/8'' wood paneling for walls the actual wood not fiber, it cost around 12 bucks for 4x8 sheet and works well for a veneer type cover,or you could just slap some Portland on it and have it be a concrete plaza, its not all that hard to do really and its fun as hell to sesh!!!!
Back to top Go down

Junk Pile Street Plaza!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Fingerboarding Discussion & News-