HomePortalRules + New Members FAQRegisterLog in

Share | .
 

 Post your fingerboard pictures!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey Glynn
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2378
Join date : 2009-07-11
Age : 21
Location : Sheffield
Companies : Ex-Tape
Setup : Home Made Deck
Ex-Tape
Y-Trucks X1
Pink G4 Buttas

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:29 pm





Shmokeey

_________________
Fingerboard H.Q. Proud Founder
@Wadoobie wrote:
tits+BRR=awesome

     
Facebook: www.Facebook.com/2StrokeTARD
Youtube: www.youtube.com/2StrokeTARD
Back to top Go down
http://www.FingerboardHQ.net/
morrowsnow
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 1252
Join date : 2012-12-10
Age : 20
Location : Vermont, USA

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Nosegrab Frontshove.

Thought it looked cool with the lighting and all haha happy


_________________
www.youtube.com/morrowbernard
@appleyard14 wrote:
I fingerboard on my gf while shes lying down, her bod has some great hips and bank to banks on it. Shit lots of times ill just pop a few fuckin nollie flips while im waiting for food at a restaurant. Like I give a fuck, its boring waiting for food.
Back to top Go down
GihadGeo
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 312
Join date : 2012-12-22
Age : 21
Location : California!
Setup : Temple 31mm/ Black Brt's 2.0/ White Winklers

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:52 am

@Harvey Glynn wrote:




Shmokeey
is that vape smoke?

_________________
Back to top Go down
MapleLeaf
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
avatar

Posts : 431
Join date : 2013-04-21
Age : 16
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba
Setup : Berlinwood Xwide low
BRT wide
Flatface x Winkler
FBS
Sprinkle of fairy dust

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:12 am


This photo was taken with my Gopro 3 Black Edition
Julien Barth - Kickflip

_________________
Go check out my channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/mapleleafFB

Support the Fingerboard Scene
very happy
@Mikkel S wrote:
I rarely see roadkills around here so i'd have to spend a whole day on finding one.
Holden would just have to open his fridge.
Back to top Go down
bizbiz23
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 306
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 26
Location : Maryland, USA
Setup : Zink 32mm wide
YTrucks Y4
Substance THCa

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:15 pm

That marble surface from meet up north looks soo nice..

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/skatefallen91
MapleLeaf
FBHQ Regular
FBHQ Regular
avatar

Posts : 431
Join date : 2013-04-21
Age : 16
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba
Setup : Berlinwood Xwide low
BRT wide
Flatface x Winkler
FBS
Sprinkle of fairy dust

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:36 pm

@bizbiz23 wrote:
That marble surface from meet up north looks soo nice..
Its not marble happy

_________________
Go check out my channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/mapleleafFB

Support the Fingerboard Scene
very happy
@Mikkel S wrote:
I rarely see roadkills around here so i'd have to spend a whole day on finding one.
Holden would just have to open his fridge.
Back to top Go down
bizbiz23
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 306
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 26
Location : Maryland, USA
Setup : Zink 32mm wide
YTrucks Y4
Substance THCa

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:38 pm

@MapleLeaf wrote:
@bizbiz23 wrote:
That marble surface from meet up north looks soo nice..
Its not marble happy
Granite? I'm not really good with stone haha.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/skatefallen91
sk8berna
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 150
Join date : 2013-04-18
Age : 19
Location : Portugal
Setup : Finga 32mm ; brr 32mm ; Oak wheels


PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:58 pm


_________________
youtube account
Back to top Go down
sasam
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:38 am


DSCN0498 por Ferugoskate, en Flickr

new setup!
onuba deck 32mm
brts wides
ww big daddyz
china tape sucks
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2013-04-10
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow :)
Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS



PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:02 am

@sasam wrote:

DSCN0498 por Ferugoskate, en Flickr

new setup!
onuba deck 32mm
brts wides
ww big daddyz
china tape sucks
wrong section
Back to top Go down
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1832
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 17
Location : Cebu City, Philippines
Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:08 am

JFingerboards wrote:
@sasam wrote:
snip, en Flickr

new setup!
onuba deck 32mm
brts wides
ww big daddyz
china tape sucks
wrong section

It's still a fingerboard picture... awkward

_________________
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2013-04-10
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow :)
Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS



PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:30 am

@Oscar V. wrote:
JFingerboards wrote:
@sasam wrote:
snip, en Flickr

new setup!
onuba deck 32mm
brts wides
ww big daddyz
china tape sucks
wrong section

It's still a fingerboard picture... awkward
suppose but should it not be in newest decks/set-ups ? them you could put pics of ramps/rails/decks/wheels etc in here and it would be filled with loads of crap ? :shock:
Back to top Go down
sasam
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
avatar

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-11-22
Age : 22
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:24 pm

JFingerboards wrote:
@Oscar V. wrote:
JFingerboards wrote:
@sasam wrote:
snip, en Flickr

new setup!
onuba deck 32mm
brts wides
ww big daddyz
china tape sucks
wrong section

It's still a fingerboard picture... awkward
suppose but should it not be in newest decks/set-ups ? them you could put pics of ramps/rails/decks/wheels etc in here and it would be filled with loads of crap ? :shock:

look at the first page
Back to top Go down
Jack B.
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2013-04-10
Age : 19
Location : Glasgow :)
Setup : Berlinwood 33.3 Low
Winkler classics
TKY
BRT 2.0 Super Silver
FBS



PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:58 pm

@sasam wrote:
JFingerboards wrote:
@Oscar V. wrote:
JFingerboards wrote:
@sasam wrote:
snip, en Flickr

new setup!
onuba deck 32mm
brts wides
ww big daddyz
china tape sucks
wrong section

It's still a fingerboard picture... awkward
suppose but should it not be in newest decks/set-ups ? them you could put pics of ramps/rails/decks/wheels etc in here and it would be filled with loads of crap ? :shock:

look at the first page
it says, edited or in action photos
Back to top Go down
CrazzzzyBoarder
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2011-06-08
Location : well at the moment im sat on my laptop if that answers the q?
Companies : Oblivion Skate Team

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Sat May 04, 2013 1:58 pm


Time for a new setup...

_________________

www.OblivionSkate.com
Back to top Go down
FlyingDeadBird
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2013-04-20
Location : Orlando, FL
Setup : -Berlinwood NM
-TD Trucks 29mm
-NC Lab wheels
-TD & NC tuning
-Ace tape V1

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Mon May 13, 2013 12:16 am

^ I hate when this happens! tongue

_________________
Back to top Go down
CrazzzzyBoarder
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2011-06-08
Location : well at the moment im sat on my laptop if that answers the q?
Companies : Oblivion Skate Team

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Mon May 13, 2013 7:56 pm

I'm riding with one techdech wheel a different colour now, reinforced with a metal washer that's intended for use over teflon bushings. Innovation ftw.

_________________

www.OblivionSkate.com
Back to top Go down
bertifox
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 41
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Companies : Private Press, Ebony Cuts
Setup : Private Press 7-ply
Ytrucks X4
Y2 Wheels
FBS Grip

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Tue May 21, 2013 10:33 pm

My first post!

My good old B-Low deck - nothing fancy, just one of the best feeling shape & concaves I've had!





on with the program.
Back to top Go down
http://www.privatepressminiatures.bigcartel.com
CrazzzzyBoarder
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2011-06-08
Location : well at the moment im sat on my laptop if that answers the q?
Companies : Oblivion Skate Team

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Wed May 22, 2013 8:02 am

Welcome to the forum! *throws party* Pretty nice looking there, looks like it's had some use. I think there's a separate thread called "post your setup" somewhere though.

_________________

www.OblivionSkate.com
Back to top Go down
bertifox
FBHQ Beginner
FBHQ Beginner
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2013-05-21
Age : 41
Location : Hamburg, Germany
Companies : Private Press, Ebony Cuts
Setup : Private Press 7-ply
Ytrucks X4
Y2 Wheels
FBS Grip

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Wed May 22, 2013 8:13 am

@CrazzzzyBoarder wrote:
Welcome to the forum! *throws party* Pretty nice looking there, looks like it's had some use. I think there's a separate thread called "post your setup" somewhere though.

Thanks!

And sorry - I thought the OP meant "edited" as in "pimped and photoshopped" wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.privatepressminiatures.bigcartel.com
KalaniPasion
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 319
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 23
Location : Waianae, HI
Setup :

- G14 Old School
- Dual Duros
- X4s
- Slim & Catchy


PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Wed May 22, 2013 9:08 am

Nice setup^
Back to top Go down
CrazzzzyBoarder
Blossoming FBHQer
Blossoming FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 361
Join date : 2011-06-08
Location : well at the moment im sat on my laptop if that answers the q?
Companies : Oblivion Skate Team

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Wed May 22, 2013 10:47 am

@bertifox wrote:


Thanks!

And sorry - I thought the OP meant "edited" as in "pimped and photoshopped" wink

Ha ok my bad, guess this is the right place for it happy

_________________

www.OblivionSkate.com
Back to top Go down
Will Sparrow-Saunt
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 3060
Join date : 2012-06-07
Age : 18
Location : Stockport, Manchester
Companies : findlocalhotmoms.com
Setup : Weca (what else?)
BRTs
FF Wheels



PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Wed May 22, 2013 5:03 pm



Just found these that James took at meetupnorth happy

_________________

http://www.thenorwoodproject.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/flippyfingerboards
Oscar V.
Part of the Furniture
Part of the Furniture
avatar

Posts : 1832
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 17
Location : Cebu City, Philippines
Setup :
jrh
brt
wnk
fbs

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Wed May 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Nice! I like the last one. Shows the beauty of the deck happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
James Johnson
Constant FBHQer
Constant FBHQer
avatar

Posts : 1291
Join date : 2012-05-17
Age : 17
Location : London, UK
Setup : Weca
BRT
JJ
FBS
FF teams

PostSubject: Re: Post your fingerboard pictures!   Wed May 22, 2013 7:02 pm

also


Back to top Go down
 

Post your fingerboard pictures!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fingerboard HQ :: Fingerboarding Discussion :: Videos, Pictures and other Media-